tirsdag 15. mai 2018

Feeling Sketchy sketc #193

We are half way through May and it's time for a new sketch at Feeling Sketchy.

Here is my inspiration card:


And here is the sketch, made by Bev:

Andreja Lampe sitt bilde.

Our sponsor is Digistamps4joy, and the prize is $10 worth of digis from Store - winner's choice.

Andreja Lampe sitt bilde.


 I've used the stamp Daisy bucket on my card. I colored it with Prisma Color Pencils, cut it out and put it on 3D padsfor some dimension.
I used a grass die from BoBunny and put it under the stamp, and embellished with some halv pearls around the stamp and in the upper right corner.


Here you can see the 3D effect.

Also my sentiment is a die, a double die from Scrapmagasinet, saying Happy Birthday in norwegian.


I left the card with a lot of "white space" as you can see.
The papers are from Blue Fern Studio.


Ingen kommentarer: