søndag 15. april 2018

Feeling Sketchy Sketch #191

It's time for a new sketch at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog.

I made a double slide card this time and here it is:


And here is the sketch made by Bev, and as you can see I flipped it to fit my patterned paper:

Andreja Lampe sitt bilde.

Our sponsor this month is Darilnica Klavdia. The sponsor will send a creative material worth 10 Euro to the winner. 
Andreja Lampe sitt bilde.


Here are some closeups and more about my card.


I have used some leftovers for the front of my card, and I used the image on the pattern paper as the focus point. Since the space where I could put my flower cluster were on the wright side I had to flip the sketch.


I also put my sentiment lower on the card, so it didn't come right on the image on the paper.


Here is the flip draged out. The top flip is for writing a greeting, and on the bottom flip I have stamped an image from Stempelglede, and colored with Prisma Color Pencils. I also used a brand new die from Scrapmagasinet "Gratulerer med dagen" (Happy Birthday).


Here are a closer look of the stamped image:


I found some tutorials on Youtube about how to make a double slide card.

Ingen kommentarer: