torsdag 1. februar 2018

Feeling Sketchy sketch #186

Hello,
it's February 1.
That's means we are having a new sketch up at Feeling Sketchy.

Here is my take on the sketch:


And here is the sketch, made by Bev:

Andreja Lampe sitt bilde.

Our sponsor in February are Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps, and you find the Etsy shop here.

Andreja Lampe sitt bilde.

The winner will get 1 (non-coloured) digi.  


I've used the image Bithday Elly, a really cute elephant coming towards us with a birthdaycake.
I've colored it with Prisma color pencils.



I've used only one pattern paper for this card. It's a lovely blue paper from Scrapberry with some flowers on the blue background on one side and a rose pattern in blue on white on the other side.


I cut of the flowers to make a panel, and since I wanted it to stand out I matted it with cardstock.
I cut a patterned straw in two and used as embellishment together with a little flower I put together from my flowercollection.


Ingen kommentarer: