mandag 5. juni 2017

June double page inspiration

It's time for more inspiration from the double page team at Stick it Down.

Here is my page:


 And here is the sketch:


Since I don't like to cut photos appart to get them to fit in the middle of a double layout, I choose to make this sketch with two smaller photos on top in the middle of the page. If you like to cut a photo in half and put the two halfes on the edge of the pages, do so. I would love to see that on a page.


For my page I have used photos from Petrified Forest, taken in November last year.
I used several layers of papers (to save some paper I have cut out the middle section of two of them).

The pattern papers are rom Prima, as are the flowers.

Here are some closeups:

I used some micro beads around the flowerclusters and on some of the flowers.


I put my journaling on some cardstock strips, and used tiny alpastickers for the name of the specific place in the National park where these photos are taken. All the journaling is about this place.


Here are three more flowerclusters.



And at last. I used some wordsstrips from Tim Holz for the subtitle. I had Prima Art Alchemy Metallique wax on the edges. I also had some wax on the flowers, but that isn't showing so well.


 Hope you will try to make a layout based on the sketch and play with us at Stick it Down. You have until June 30, to enter.
We pick out one random participant who get this prize:



Ingen kommentarer: